You can watch the proceedings of the Cook County and Forest Preserve Board, both live and recorded, through the Secretary to the Board’s website.
At the October 2nd Cook County Board Meeting:
- The Finance Committee will review the Cook County Health and Hospitals System’s Preliminary Budget.
- The Legislation and Intergovernmental Relations Committee will consider an amendment extending the purview of the Cook County Inspector General to include those involved in county-related transactions, such as grantees and sub-contractors.
- The Finance Subcommittee on Pension will discuss potential savings offered by a Cook County Health Insurance Exchange
- The FPD Board will receive the updated 2012 Land Acquisition Plan.
- The FPD Board will consider an intergovernmental agreement between the District and the Village of Glenview regarding maintenance of a new trail spur at the intersection of Harms Road and Wilmette Avenue.
To download complete agendas for the Cook County Board meeting, please visit the County Clerk’s website.
For committee meeting agendas, please visit the Secretary to the Board’s website.